Saturday, July 9, 2011

New Pink Chenille Bedspread Chair Going To Japan



This is my latest creation made from a pink and white wedding ring chenille bedspread and my favorite pink cabbage rose fabric. It will be shipped to California, then put in a container to Japan . It will be one of the showcase pieces in a new shabby chic store. This is one of my first orders to go overseas. I feel Incredible that my creations are being shared with the world. Chenille bedspreads remind me of my youth. Carefree and Cozy. It gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling. I imagine the new owner snuggling up in it after a long day of work, being enveloped by its cuddly softness. Unwinding from a long day with a cup of tea and a good book?
I have recieved many other orders for these through my etsy shop and I am so excited to make the next one....wait to see....hugs, Donna :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment