Saturday, July 9, 2011

super cute chair with white chenille bedspread slipcover and yummy ruffled trim




OMGOSH!! I just love this chair and the adorable little slipcover i made from a rose pattern vintage chenille bedspread.This chair has some wonderful lines and the prettiest curvy legs. I painted the legs white and chose my newest favorite chenille fabric. it is a thick 100% cotton with the prettiest all over rose pattern. The same bedspread fabric was used on the last sofa I made, which by the way, sold in 4 days. It is getting shipped on Monday to a lovely lady in Arizona. I am also enjoying making ruffles, they feel so soft and pretty. I think it adds romanticism and femininity. i have just listed it in my etsy shop. be sure to take a look. www.vintagechicfurniture.etsy.com . hugs, Donna :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment