Friday, September 9, 2011

Pink Chairs with Vintage Chenille Bedspread Slipcovers





Hi to all, here's is my newest creations. I have made these pair of wing back chairs for a new pajama store in Indianapolis Indiana. Amys pjs. How fitting of these to be featured in a pajama store ??!! So wonderful to have warm and cozy bedspread covered chairs to evoke ultimate feelings of a restful, cozy, comfortable slumber. I look forward to seeing them all set up in her new shop, Surrounded by wonderful cozy items that help you rest and unwind from your hectic day. Helping you to ease into your restful night while you recharge and wake up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the next day...
I have many more orders for these wonderful chenille bedspread slipcovered pieces and I will be sharing all of them with you.
get your at www.vintagechicfurniture.com
much happiness to all, hugs donna :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment